∼ Promotion for group from 2 people with free pick up and drop off from hotel∼
Cabbage Rolls filled with Pork and Mushrooms
Claypot Stewed Chicken with Lotus Seeds and Mushrooms
Banana Flower Salad
Green Wasabi Leaves Soup
The principle of yin and yang is applied in selecting the ingredients of a dish and the dishes of a meal, in matching dishes with seasonal or climatic conditions, with the prevalent environment, and with the current physical well-being of the diners.
- Chicken, which is "warm" and pork, which is "hot" are used in cold winters.
- Seafood ranging from "cool" to "cold" is suitable to use with ginger, and lemon grass… (warm).
- Spicy, which is extremely yang, must be harmonized by sour, which is extremely yin.
- Cold and flu patients must drink ginger water (hot).
- Balut (cold) must be combined with Vietnamese mint and ginger (hot).
CLASSES ARE HELD MONDAY TO SATURDAY 9 AM – 12 AM/2 PM-5 PM
or with the required schedule.
FOR SAME-DAY BOOKINGS PLEASE
Call/WhatsApp/Zalo/Viber: (+84)913 24 04 80/(+84)987 24 04 80
--- RATES ---
COOKING CLASS WITH MARKET VISIT: 55$ or 1.300.000vnd/pax
COOKING CLASS WITHOUT MARKET VISIT: 45$ or 1.050.000/pax
--- DISCOUNT FOR HIDDEN HANOI FRIENDS ---
20% DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE
10% DISCOUNT FOR 1 PERSON CLASS